Request an invite to the UpOut newest service, Insiders Club, to receive complimentary tickets and exclusive invites to awesome events!Learn More
Why We Love Stuffing Ourselves at Mums: It is the kind of stuffed where you don't too feel to guilty after. You are filled with warm miso, vegetables, and meat, so delicious. The meat is thinly sliced and you twirl it around in the broth for a few seconds and let it cook. They are generous with the booze and meat and don't worry about the 1 1/2 time limit on the booze you will be good and drunk leaving that place. Also full. It can get pretty crowded and rowdy on the weekends but it is a fun atmosphere with lots to drink and eat.
About: Home of Shabu-shabu
Shabu Shabu (Japanese: しゃぶしゃぶ) is Mums' Specialty!
Shabu-shabu (shä'bū-shä'bū) consists of thinly sliced rib-eye
and vegetables cooked at the table in an iron-pot, and served
with our savory, house special dipping sauces.
$24.95/person (minimum 2 persons)
Shabu-shabu All-You-Can-Eat Includes:
- Beef: freshly cut rib-eye steak
- Assorted Vegetables: napa cabbage, spinach, mushrooms, tofu
- Noodles: udon and clear noodles
- Sauces: Mum's special dipping sauces with daikon and green onion
- Rice: available upon request
- One Complimentary Dessert
Shabu Shabu & Drink*
(All-You-Can-Eat & Drink)
$42.95/person (minimum 2 persons)
Includes All-You-Can-Eat Shabu-shabu & All-You-Can-Drink:
- Sake: House Sake (hot or cold)
- Imported Beer: Asahi, Sapporo, Draft Beer
- Soft Drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
All-You-Can-Eat Shabu Shabu for
Children Age 12 and Under
* Minimum 2 or more persons only
* No Sharing
* Within a time limit of 1.5 hours
* Lunch Set Shabu-shabu only available during lunch hours (see menu)
* Service Charge will be applied
Get complimentary tickets to events like this!
Request an invite to Insiders Club.
1800 Sutter Street, San Francisco