Monday, December 31, 2012 from 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Nestled within the heart of the city, San Francisco's New Year's Eve Extravaganza will be held at the beautiful Westin Hotel with multiple packages available! Enjoy a Champagne Reception, tantalizing sit-down dinner, with a Las Vegas styled dinner show. Following dinner, stroll through six separate rooms enjoying live Jazz, Rhythm and Blues, Salsa, Old School as well as Top 40 hits, or Comedy! Something for everyone!
Our 9th Annual, this event is truly one of San Francisco Bay Area's most intimate yet ever so grand celebrations.
Multiple rooms of entertainment!
1) Flashback 70's 80's Party Room! Funk, Soul, Rock n' Roll with Top Shelf Party Band
2) Smooth Jazz with SaxTigress Sonya Jason Quartet
3) DJ Ian De' Silva's Sizzling Salsa Room with throughout the night dance demonstrations by Ronnie Reddick's Bay Area Dance Alliance
4) Standards n'Jazz VIP room!
5) Comedy Cabaret with Mark Pitta!
6) Casino Games!
7) The Magic of Chin-Chin!
8) Dinner or Late-Night Buffet
9) Top Shelf's Las Vegas Styled Dinner Show
Artists and information will be added throughout the year!
Please visit www.NewYearsEveSanFrancisco for detail info on each room or to purchase tickets!
A Black-Tie, ever-so-grand Affair!
50 3rd Street, San Francisco