Cinco De Mayo Pub Crawl
World Famous Cinco De Mayo Pub Crawl - San Francisco Edition
Time to put those sarongs and sombreros on and head out at the World Famous Pub Crawl.
$2 Dos Equis or Domestic Draft
$3 Dos Equis or Domestic Bottle
$4 Margarita or Well Tequila shot
Prices increase $2 after 10pm
Here is how it works:
1) Buy your ticket for the day you want to go or don't be afraid of the 2-day pass, it's the best deal in town.
2) Check-in during the following times:
- Saturday 5.4 - | 5pm - 9pm
- Sunday 5.5 - | Noon - 6pm
***Do not be late, no exceptions, you must check-in by 6pm
3) At that point, you will be given a map with the bar locations and when they're participating in the drink specials.
Here are the Crawl Dates:
SAT 5.4 | 5pm - 2am
SUN 5.5 | Noon - 2am - All Day & Night Pub Crawl
- Wear Somberos and surrongs, viva Baby
- Must be 21+ to participate
- Do Not Drive - Take a cab, limo, walk, or arrange designated driver
For more info please call 415 573 0740
::| Full Disclaimer
Must be 21 years old to participate; valid State ID required. Advertised drink specials are subject to change and may vary at certain venues. 2 for 1 drinks means you get 2 drinks for the price of one. Actual drinks offered are at the venue's discretion, and are subject to change. After 10PM drink specials increase +$2. Participating venues and advertised times are subject to change. PubCrawls.com promotes safety and urges all participants to drink responsibly. Participants must bring their Print At Home Ticket to the registration venue. No refunds. All sales are final.Each venue may only participate in the drink specials for a 2 hour period. If a venue is at capacity then you may have to wait or proceed to another venue. Do not be late for registration. All Sales are final. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Sunday, May 5, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM