Mmmm, donuts. We’re not advising you to eat one everyday, but if you’re gonna indulge you better do it right. Here are our 9 favorite donut shops in San Francisco!
1. Bob’s Donuts in Nob Hill
2. Dynamo Donuts in the Mission and the Marina
3. Twisted Donuts in the Outer Sunset
4. Donut World in the Inner Sunset
5. Pepples Donuts at the Ferry Building [100% organic, vegan]
6. The Jelly Donut in the Mission
Pinkie’s Bakery in SoMa (CLOSED) 🙁
8. Happy Donuts in Noe Valley and the Financial District
9. Mr Holmes Bakehouse in Lower Nob Hill [technically not a donut shop but still worth mentioning]
I don’t know about you, but I’ve never had a bad donut — they just range from pretty good to downright amazing. Where is your favorite donut spot?
[Featured Image: Mr Holmes Bakehouse]