Did you miss out when the first round of The Broad’s Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors tickets sold out in record time?
Good news! You can try again! More tickets will go on sale October 2 at high noon. There was a bit of confusion for some people so The Broad has gone to great lengths to clarify what exactly will happen on Oct. 2.
Here are the deets:
1. Go to www.thebroad.org between 11 a.m. and noon PT on Monday, October 2.
2. You will be redirected into the online waiting room. Enter the online waiting room anytime between 11 am and noon PT. As long as you are in the waiting room by noon exactly, the time that you enter will not affect your chances of being able to purchase tickets. Do not share your unique waiting room link, or you will forfeit your place in line.
3. You must remain in the waiting room until noon.
4. At noon, you will receive one of two messages: 1) either a randomized number that will allow you to purchase tickets, or 2) a message informing you that you were not randomly selected, and will not be able to purchase tickets.
5. If you receive a number, you will be instructed to wait until it is your turn to purchase tickets. Remain in the waiting room and keep the window active until it is your turn. Your progress will be displayed, and you will be automatically redirected to the ticketing page when it is your turn to purchase tickets. Do not refresh your browser. It may take up to an hour before it is your turn to purchase. Once it is your turn, you will have 15 minutes to complete your transaction. You may only complete one order, and you will be able to purchase up to 6 tickets. Please keep in mind that your preferred date and time may not be available.
That last bit is incredibly important. DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER. We know, we know, sometimes these virtual lines cache your browsers or give an option to have your turn emailed but this is not one of those.
Can’t be online at noon on October 2? The Broad is offering a handful of tickets each day during the exhibition.