When most tourists visit Cloud Gate, they use it to take a #mirrorselfie. While this horrible misuse of The Bean continues, there are some who find ways to make things interesting and really take in the artistry of the piece. These ten pictures go to show that not everyone who visits Cloud Gate is there to show off their OOTD.
1. It’s a Chicago snow globe.
2. Looks like a fun house under there.
3. Change your perspective.
4. A little rain makes a big difference.
5. Has science gone too far?! Wait…
6. A different take on the skyline.
7. Be one with The Bean.
9. Inception, anyone?
10. Hard to tell where the sky ends and Cloud Gate begins.
Have you seen any cool snaps of The Bean?
[Featured image: Scott Swigart via Flickr]